Member Status: Accredited
Member No: NCS19-08412
I believe that everyone deserves to have someone to talk to and to feel heard and understood. My goal as a counselor is to provide a safe and non-judgmental space for my clients to explore their thoughts and feelings, and to help them develop coping strategies to navigate through life's challenges.
I have experience working with individuals who struggle with anxiety, depression, trauma, and relationship issues. I use a variety of therapeutic approaches, including cognitive-behavioral therapy, mindfulness-based therapy, and solution-focused therapy, to tailor my approach to each client's unique needs.
I am passionate about helping my clients achieve their goals and live fulfilling lives. It is an honor to be a part of their journey towards healing and growth.
- Qualifications & ExperienceLevel 2 hypnotherapy and counselling skills
Level 3 diploma counselling skills and theory
Level 4 and 5 professional diploma in Psychotherapeutic counselling
- What I can help with
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence / Self-esteem
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Bereavement / Loss
- Children / teenagers
- Generally unhappy with your life
- Panic attacks
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder / PTSD
- Self-defeating behaviours
- Young people and children
- Languages Spoken